Brad was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi. He is a graduate of St. Anderews Episcopal School in Ridgeland, Mississippi. Brad graduated from the University of Mississippi’s Business School. During his undergraduate career, Brad was active in his fraternal organization, Sigma Nu, and its many philanthropic outreach programs. While in law school, Brad interned for Chief Judge Michael P. Mills of the Northern District of Mississippi. Brad also worked in the University of Mississippi’s Criminal Appeals Clinic where he actively represented multiple clients. Following Law school, Brad practiced insurance defense and workers’ compensation law before joining Pollan Dobbs, PLLC. When not at work, Brad enjoys grilling with friends, football, remodeling his home, and is an avid automotive enthusiast.
- Saint Andrews Episcopal School
- The University of Mississippi - B.B.A. in Business Administration & Marketing
- The University of Mississippi School of Law - J.D.
- Licensed in Mississippi
Admitted To Practice Law In
- All Mississippi State and Federal courts including Circuit, Chancery, Municipal, & Justice Courts
- Mississippi Court of Appeals
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- US District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- Mississippi Bar Association
- American Bar Association