Carter was born in Tupelo, MS, and raised in Amory, MS. Carter enjoys duck and deer hunting, reading, running, golf, and BBQ cooking contests. He likes to cook with his wife and family as often as possible and is a fan of The New York Yankees. Most importantly, Carter is a faithful fan of the Ole Miss Rebels.
- The University of Mississippi - B.A. in English/Political Science
- Mississippi College School of Law - J.D.
- Holmes Community College - Adjunct Professor
- Licensed in Mississippi
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- The University of Mississippi Alumni Association Foundation
- American Bar Association
- I. S. Sanders Y.M.C.A. Board of Directors
- Mississippi College School of Law Moot Court Board
- Super Lawyers 2015 Mid-South Rising Star
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- American Jurisprudence Award Juvenile Legal Issues Seminar
Civic & Charitable Interests
- President: Mississippi FBLA-PBL Foundation Board of Directors
- President: Mississippi H.O.B.Y. Corporate Board of Directors
- Mississippi March of Dimes Volunteer
- Teacher, South Panola School District, Batesville, MS
Helping injured workers with Workers' Compensation claims throughout Mississippi. Carter is proud that his firm represents individuals and not large corporations or insurance companies and he works hard to make sure that each and every injured workers' rights are protected and that they are given the answers and service that they deserve. From Hernando to Pascagoula, Iuka to Natchez and all points in between, Carter has helped injured workers all across the state of Mississippi get the benefits and treatment that the Mississippi Workers Compensation Act was designed to afford those who are hurt at work.