Carter specializes in helping injured workers with Workers' Compensation claims throughout Mississippi. He is proud that instead of representing large corporations or insurance companies, Pollan Dobbs represents individuals. From Hernando to Pascagoula, Iuka to Natchez and all points in between, Carter has helped injured workers across the state of Mississippi get the benefits and treatment that the Mississippi Workers Compensation Act was designed to afford those who are hurt at work.
- The University of Mississippi - B.A. in English/Political Science
- Mississippi College School of Law - J.D.
- Holmes Community College - Adjunct Professor
- Licensed in Mississippi
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- The University of Mississippi Alumni Association Foundation
- American Bar Association
- I. S. Sanders Y.M.C.A. Board of Directors
- Mississippi College School of Law Moot Court Board
- Super Lawyers 2015 Mid-South Rising Star
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- American Jurisprudence Award Juvenile Legal Issues Seminar