Jason was born in Clarksdale, MS and has lived throughout the state of Mississippi, as well as Texas and Louisiana. He currently makes his home in New Orleans, LA.
- Mississippi State University - B.A. in Political Science & Philosophy
- Tulane University Law School - J.D.
- Licensed in Mississippi
Admitted To Practice Law In
- All Mississippi State and Federal courts including Circuit, Chancery, Municipal, & Justice Courts
- Mississippi Court of Appeals
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- US District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi State University Alumn Association
- Tulane University Alumni Affairs
- Tulane Athletics Fund
Jason has represented injured workers continually for more than a decade as an attorney. His work has always been directed at protecting the rights of others. In addition to protecting worker rights, he has served as a political consultant, lobbyist and policy advisor. He has worked with voter rights and election integrity projects since 2003. His work has ranged from New Jersey to Florida as he has served Presidents, Governors, and U.S. Senators. He has also served as an political news commentator. While working as the Pfizer Health Law Fellow at the Mississippi Center for Justice, he was awarded as the 2008 “Advocate of the Year” by the Mississippi Coalition for Citizens with Disabilities. Recently, Jason has served with AARP as a policy advisor regarding home-based care for seniors.