Rob was born in Traverse City, MI and raised in El Paso, TX. He is a graduate of Tulane University in New Orleans and Loyola University of Chicago School of Law. Rob enjoys fishing, reading, golf and automobile racing. During high school, Rob had a unique experience of living and working on a Danish dairy farm for a semester. He loves to cook with his family and is an avid Detroit Tigers and New Orleans Saints fan.
- Tulane University - B.A. English
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law - J.D.
- Frankfurt International School
- Licensed in Louisiana
Admitted To Practice Law In
- Louisiana Supreme Court
- US District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- All Louisiana District Courts
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association